Saturday 30 April 2011

News!

Well the big news is the wedding weekend of course. Yes, I saw a wedding yesterday. I have no idea who they were. But they looked happy and were came in this!!!

In other news I just spent a lovely morning and early afternoon with SavvyGirlMelanie from the Savvy Girls Podcast. It's one of my favourite podcasts as these girls travel and have so much stuff to talk about as well as knitting, you should go take a listen. We had gorgeous brunch at Ottlenghi's and then went and terrorised the girls at Loop! Look out for me 'guesting' on their next episode. She'll be guesting on mine soon as she's coming back and I'm very excited because she was lovely and so much fun to hangout with. Yay for podcasting/ craft community!

In even more news (I've not been blogging enough, I know) I will be also appearing as a guest Blogger on RosmadeMe. If you're into crafting, you'll love this blog. She does great tutorials and has a lovely warmth in her writing that I enjoy. My post will appear 2nd May 2011.

And lastly, and very sadly, my package is STILL being held hostage. Listeners of the podcast will know they've been keeping my birthday package from me. I'm convinced their fondling my yarn and eating my sweets but the man swears this is not the case. The quest to get it returns on Tuesday when I have to ring the 'helpline'. I ALWAYS question anything called a helpline as I've never found one remotely helpful.

Sigh

More soon!

No comments: