Saturday 22 October 2011

Needle destash

I have a collection of Addi Turbo, fixed circular needles that just aren’t working for me. I’ve been experimenting with different needles to help combat RSI and I need a pointy-er tip or I start tightening up and it hurts. It’s just the way I knit.

All are still in their bags and I’m really happy to trade for Knit Pro harmony needles, chiagoos, or patterns if that helps anyone. I’m just looking to pass these on rather than hugely gain from destashing them.

So I have up for grabs:
40cm cable-
7mm
10mm

60cm cable-
4mm
4.5mm

80cm cable-
3.25mm
3.75mm
4mm
5.5mm
6mm
7mm
8mm

As a rough guestimate I think £5 inc postage and packaging is what I’m going for but as I said, I’d rather see these go so email me a price and we can work something out. I’m happy to do multiples and knock some money off and obviously if you want the whole set that would be super easy for me.

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

bagqueen said...

Hi I'd be interested in buying all the 80 cm cable ones, does £25 for them all sound too cheeky? Let me know what you think. It's funny isn't addit turbo are my favourites!

P'cess said...

Hi sweetie! I can take the 60 and 40 cm ones off your hands if mailing to Canada isn't a big deal to you. I will send you an email to discuss. Good for you for knowing what works and doesn't work for you!