Wednesday 19 February 2014

Still

Sometimes amongst all the chaos, the constant movement and the endless (endless) work, you need to stop and be still. Taking time for yourself is always hard but it's something I struggle with even more as a mother of an oh so Playful Tot. However, unless we take risks we don't know where our boundaries lie right?

I've been scrunched up into myself lately, brow furrowed and just living for the afternoons in with the Tot, rolling around on the floor and completely lost within each other. I've loved it. With Unravel coming at the weekend though and so much social strength needed to cope with crowds of people and banter, I knew I needed to push myself a little. 

With a trusted friend I tried something new..... Art, lunch, let the girls run wild and then? Stillness. 

I wonder if it will stick?


No comments: